New Year Resolution

I really really wanted to be updating this blog every two or three days - This is my New Year resolution. Hopefully I will keep up this one.

Writing on this blog after so many days (months, year?) felt like being guilty of neglecting something I really loved to do. Or rather neglecting a family member to whom I have not contacted for so long.

I had recently (over one year now!) developed interest in Photography, and with proper guidance and knowledge from some of the "gurus" of Infosys Photography club (apparently the only thing happened to me for good while I am in Trivandrum Infosys), had got my first assignment for the Photography of an event for the irupathi-yettu of a friend's kid. The crowd was awesome, cooperating and nice! I know it will not be always like this, but I am satisfied that the start was as good as I was expecting. Lucky to be part of the show!!!

Here is one of the photograph of the event:


Anwita Kutty :-)
 The Album has been created and is with the family now. And, how titillating is it to hear from the father and mother of the kid about the photographs. :-)

Comments

  1. Congrats on the new job !! (more interesting and absolutely part time !)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Annayum Rasoolum...

Handling the Mundd (Dhoti)

The Haka...