My Dear Blog

Its been five years, I had been in Bangalore and in my current organization I work for. Things have changed so much so that Bangalore doesn't seem to be the good old 'Rustic Bangalore'. Water problems, Electricity problems, Commutation & Traffic problems, Sewage and Garbage disposal problems, problems, problems everywhere... Buildings popping up in all directions, Builders exploiting every piece of land available and Industries polluting or ending the once clean lakes around. Four hours of traffic commutation every day just to travel a 8 to 10 KM on road is just too much to ask. The Metro line program they had planned so far is such a BS piece of work that it benefit no one. And under construction Metro lines are still under construction, even after 5 years of its inception. There's no proper system laid on disposal of Garbage waste, and people dump their wastes on public road sides everywhere. BBMP have no idea on what to do with the garbage they collect and they dump it into some place god knows where. The attitude of people changed so much that a simple exchange of words leads to fights and deaths of the involved. Crime rates are becoming high on an alarming rate, and everyday there will be some sadistic news flashing on TV and newspapers. I don't know where it is going, and nor do I want to witness the doom of a city I once loved so much. 

And I came back to write about this after so many months. Life keeps things busy, and I always had this lump on the back of my head that a blog, that I once loved so much,  is waiting for me; abandoned by me, where once I used to pour out everything I had in my mind. I remember and relive those old days now and then, with a mischievous smile when I read those memories... I wrote the first post back in Jan-2009, and wow!!! It's been more than 9 years this blog is live. And with years does the tastes you have changes, the things you feel back then might take a new shape and feel now, and the things you believe in those years may completely lost in the oblivion, or gets refined and precise in your mind. You grow older, and so does the thinking, your feelings and your perspectives. 

Hope from now on I will continue to contribute on this blog at least in a week. 

My dear blog, please be with me...



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Annayum Rasoolum...

Handling the Mundd (Dhoti)

The Haka...