Conversation...

Guy: Hello...Good Morning.
Girl: Very GM
Guy: How are you doing today?
Girl: I am fine. What about you?
Guy: Me fine too...Thanks.
Guy: So started your work?
Girl (after a pause): Yeah...Have lots of work assigned to me. Have to complete it today. You don't have any work it seems.
Guy: I do have lots of work too, but I chat in between...Multitasking you know.
Girl: Ohooo... :-)
Guy: By the way, where are you working?
Girl: I work in PQRS India. I think I had told you this before.
Guy: ha ha ha
Girl: What? Why laughing?
Guy: You haven't told this before. I laughed becoz I am also in the same company as you are.
Girl: :-)
Guy: So which Facility are you in?
Girl: The Whitefield one.
Guy: Really? Which Tower?
Girl: Tower A
Guy: he he...Which Floor?
Girl: 7th Floor...
Guy: (Now in amazement and thrilled): Which Bay?
Girl: Bay-3
Guy: Heck...You sit on the same bay where I am sitting. (Looking around...) Where are you?
Girl: Turn around...

Guy turns around...

(A broad grin on the girl's face, and a confused smile on the guy's face)

Conversation ends here...And the Guy moves on... :-)

The girl had already been moved! :-)

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Annayum Rasoolum...

Handling the Mundd (Dhoti)

The Haka...