October 2009 Roundup...

Uhhh...Writing after many days...Went to kerala, for, well....so many things. It's our new home's House warming and by God's grace, my sister also got engaged and both of these important event happened on the same day, one after the other. It was like the House warming ceremony was from 8:30 AM to 9:30 AM and the Engagement ceremony (Ring exchange) was from 9:30 to 10:30 AM. Both of these events happened at the new house, and we arranged a common lunch for the guests for the events... Got lots of gifts (mostly crockeries!) for the House warming; it took me more than 1 hour to unpack all the things... ;-)

Here is a photograph of the Sanctum room of the house before the ceremony. It's now full with lots of photos, and hanging lamps which is not shown here...

And here is my cousin brother's creativity ....He named the title of the photograph "Aadu thoma" (All mallus invariably knows who this is right? ;-) ) He made me stand like that wearing a Lungi....ughhhh....By the way, my right foot was on top of a basket ball, which he cleverly didn't captured... :-)

October 2009 was a happening month to be remembered in my whole life. Some one had said it right: "Jobs, Marriage and Home: You can't predict when it comes your way! And when it comes you never expected it to come!". My parents came from Jaipur to Kerala for the House warming ceremony and to "fix-up" a girl for me...They didn't have any slightest idea that my sister is going to be engaged so quickly instead... :-) My bro-in-law is working as an Engineer in a Telecom company in Dubai, and he went to Dubai after the engagement. The marriage will be fixed some time in June/July.

And, by the way, I am still free... ;-)

Comments

  1. ** And, by the way, I am still free... ;-) **

    Good Free Matrimony Ad at the end. :p.

    ReplyDelete
  2. aduthomaaa ku baby face chaerunillaaa :P

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Annayum Rasoolum...

Handling the Mundd (Dhoti)

The Haka...