A sensuous song by Sujatha from a Malayalam movie... Her voice mingles with the background so callously...Even after 6 years, since I heard this for the first time, it still seems new and fresh. I just love this one...
"You see the aunt there, she is my second maasi (Mom's Sister). She has a kid, now in 8th grade." She told pointing to a woman in the group of people standing. "Wow! she looks too young da.". He replied, looking at her Aunt. "Yeah, she is just 32. She married at the age of 23". "Well, 23 is not a bad age for marriage, no?" He said with a twinkle in his eyes. "You are also 23 now gorgeous". "Ha ha...Yeah! Well, can we get married...say Now?" "Yeah, why not...So we shall go to the church first, since you are a Christian...It doesn't matter much, but still the lady beau is preferred first...right?" "Hmmm...Chalo then, we will go to the church first". And together they went to the church near by, hand in hand. "I want to see you in the white bridal dress... Please... you will look gorgeous in this" "Hmm... let me see...Ok wait here, I will wear this and come" And ther...
So guys, how are you all doing? Hope everyone is good and in their pink of their health… :-) I hadn't updated my blog for nearly 7 months...Wow! Now that's a lot of time. It's not because I didn't have the creative juices flowing, but because so many things happened in my life in those 7 months, that I couldn't make out the difference between being busy or being free... :-) Let me start (or rather restart) the blog with a Bangalore experience...I lost my reindeer of the snow!!! I lost my Raavan's Pushpaka Vimana!!! Some Mareech had stolen it...Ok Ok, I wanted to say that some one had stolen my bike from my residence. The instant question you might have is didn't I locked it? Of course, I had locked it! But the crooks are lot more sophisticated these days, you know? The place where I usually parked my bike is closed from one end, and the other end is a small passage from where a small bike can narrowly pass through. Still the felons had taken it from there.....
Sujatha sings all the "thaaraatu" songs from her heart, and it shows...Be it "Engane Gyan Urankendu"[Deshadanam] or "Chembakapoo"[November Rain], I just love all her thaaratu songs (and of course other songs too!) And here is one of my favorite malayalam song from recent releases [Kaana Kanmani]:
Comments
Post a Comment