Mom and me...

Ahhhh...Blogging after 3 days. Don't know, didn't had the mood to open up the blog and write on those 3 days.

I am more attached to my mother amongst my parents. After all, it's because of her that you get all your traits from...And it's more so in my case. I have a , you can say, sixth sense in this regard when my mom gotta be in trouble. This sense plays on too early to warn me...The first of this sense happened when I was still studying for MCA, and one morning I jumped out of my bed crying...My mom was doing her daily morning chores. She asked me what happened and I couldn't control my emotions and cried like a child. I saw in my dreams that my mother is lying in a hospital bed, with me by her side, crying and holding her hands.

Exactly, some months after, my mother caught a severe case of Jaundice and the infection from Jaundice caused Hepatitis, and she was admitted to hospital for some days. And I was sitting the same way I saw in my dreams some months before, crying and holding her hands...

And today again a dream came in the morning, but this time my mother was alone; I was not there in the dream...I jumped out of bed, but then I thought how this can happen; my mother is quite OK; I had talked with her yesterday over phone and she seems chirpy as ever...And today I couldn't call her also while I was in Office. In the evening, my dad called me, but I couldn't pick up the phone as I was driving. I reached home and called my dad's mobile; And then what he said made my head revolving like a tailspin....My mom fell in the bathroom unconsciously in the morning hours and her head hit the walls it seems, and she had been admitted to a hospital on 24 hours observation...

I talked with her over the phone and Thank god, she is OK..the reports what doctors did came normal, and probably she would be discharged tomorrow.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Annayum Rasoolum...

Handling the Mundd (Dhoti)

The Haka...