My First Blog: Raindrop started humming....

Oh Man, I am not believing myself...I am writing in a blog...he he he...Around 4/5 months ago, I was wondering what's all in the blogs? Why people are making their lives public? hmmm...there's a shift to my seeing in that direction now...yeah I have the habit of writing my diary of my everyday life, and that too in an e-way. So blogging must not be a difficult thing for me at all....If you are searching for an e-dairy, iDailyDiary is a cool thing you must have. Read on with the features it has in its free version and you will love and addict on it for sure...

Hmm friday, the day we pros love Isn't? Weekends are at a 24 hours distance, and we aim to catch this distance too fast. And this weekend it's more so, because it's a LONG weekend mannnnn.....Jan the 26th, Indian republic day; the only day when we remember our National flag and the long parades' in the India Gate (New Delhi). The childhood memoirs never leaves us throughout our lives, I still remember, way back when I was 10/11 year old, the Income Tax Office at Jaipur where my dad used to and is still working, used to organize activities on the Republic day, related to children. There were the Jalebi race (Indian sweet batter), where your hands are tied to your back, you have to run towards the jalebi which is tied to a small thread. You have to eat the jalebi without using your hands, and come running back to the starting point. Whenever I have taken part in the event, I didn't remember coming back to the starting point, but yeah the jalebi would have been finished for sure....

Slumdog Millionaire is everywhere in the air.... Well, people criticizing that the movie is a throw-off of poverty-showing to the west, Isn't a truth that India still contains Dharavi, which is the largest slum in the whole world? Then why there's so much hullabaloo over the movie? If you have seen the movie (well, of course I have!) you WILL notice that the cast and crew of the movie moves along with their lives from rags to riches and are not showing the poverty stricken face of India. And of course there are bollywood love stories in the movie if you are looking for that....the main lead with the lady lead and his brother with money... And yeah, how can I leave the music behind the movie? Rahman has his soul in every piece of music he makes...Have you heard "Tanha tanha (Rangeela)" (I said 'heard', not 'seen') when you are stressed out? The flute soothes your nerves. Do give it a try, and remember just hear the music!

Well, I try deciphering the "Gangsta Blues" from Slumdog and for my horror, couldn't do it till now...Blaaze has rapp'd the song so nicely killing the whole lyrics. I searched the net and find out this:

Am I yeah..am I yo?

Am I great? Am I doh

Am I high? Am I sure?

(I suspect this is my brain cooking up words where only sounds exist)

Etc. (This is beyond me)

Do you hear me? Do you care?

Do you see me? Do you stare?

Gotta find me like the shadow in the dark…..

Don't stare!

Gangsta Blues!

Do you hear me? Do you care?

Do you see me? Do you dare?

Coming for me?/Come and find me? like the shadow in the dark…..

Don't stare!

?????????????????

Hey! Out of line, out of time, out of mind,

Hey! Out of line, out of time, out of mind,

Me no care, me no wanna wanna care

Me no dare me no wanna wanna stare

Don't care

Don't stare!

You think you no really care what people say

You say you no really care what people do

You say you no really care what people think

You say you no really care

Another time, Another place, ?????, turn off the bass


Well, the lyrics has been from a fellow blogger (http://inkspillz.blogspot.com) and thanks to him/her for the same (It's unfair to copy the lyrics from someone without her giving credits). At some place the Lyrics are missing because it's just hardcore difficult to find what the words are...

Another song, which hopefully bring India an Oscar is O Saaya...The Lyrics goes here... (leave aside what Rahaman sings in that...)

O...saya
They can't touch me
We break our friends so fast
They can't even touch me
Been that..
Touch me I'll show you
My zig zag quickly
Pick up that pack of my journey
Don't run that start to follow me..
I am in a luck,
Some days they suck
We live by the buck
We get for the family..
One day I wanna be a star
So I get to hang in a bar
I got to Vegas to play off
Just to forget my scar
Ek do teen char panch..
Has made me thrifty
Like a ninja with speed
I am nifty
I hope I live till I am fifty
See my city go a quick to a..


Fingers crossed, and good luck to all fellas out there of the Slumdog team...Danny Boyle, Rahman, Russell Pookutty...

And another tiff with a much hyped restaurant in Bangalore. The Maharaja at Koramangala, hyped to serve good lunch and dishes, didn't came close to a quality food at all... Some of the dishes are quite spicy, and some of them are not spicy at all. The prawn fries as starter, I even didn't knew that I was eating prawn fries; I was thinking it as a aaloo pakoda when someone told that it was prawn fries...Well...Not there anymore. The only thing good there was ice-creams, which any way would be good any where.

Didn't got the chance to go to Gym today. Was heavy from the lunch and I ran out of the protein powder. Had been to More @Forum for inquiring at the pharmacy, and surprisingly it was there. Will purchase it tomorrow. By the way, if any of you guys know how to have the dosage for Creatine monohydrate and Whey protein shakes ( I mean how to take them, before gym or after?) , do let me know here please....

Oh mannnn....it's already 1:20 AM, Saturday. My head gotta revolving like tailspin...time to sleep...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Annayum Rasoolum...

Handling the Mundd (Dhoti)

The Haka...