Friends and Bachelors

hffff....A really long day, and it still not ended yet. Got up at 8 AM on a Saturday morning, a painful process. Today had to do because have to give my bike for servicing. The Service center is about 2/3 Kms from my home, so had a god exercise for legs. I gave my bike to Nidhi Motors (Hosur Road @ Kopen Agrahara, near Bomanahalli) , from where I had purchased the bike also,; Here is a good example of excellent service in Bangalore. I really am impressed by the guys working there. They will personally call or SMS you for all your vehicle related problems, be it for Insurance renewal, bike take-away after servicing etc. And since it's an Hero Honda authorized Service station, you are sure that they are charging you right. Really impressed...

Bachelor life is becoming an over kill now :-) Felt so because all my friends are now married, busy with their world. I am standing alone where there used to be them also; now staring at their life moving away from me. My best friend drifted to Noida; my heart became heavy when today I was passing through KFC @Forum...The merry time we had together there; "bird-watching"; the Landmark mischiefs.....Missing all that a lot.

Well, I had several opportunities to end my Bachelor life (Will tell how sometimes later), but I think life has something more surprising and pleasant for me. Waiting and watching...

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Annayum Rasoolum...

Handling the Mundd (Dhoti)

The Haka...