Are you Superstitious?

Gotta chance to see "Provoked". It was a long time pending movie which I wished to see. So finally it's done. :-)

Went today to Ayyappan temple at Madivala in the evening.

Are you superstitious? We will say No, then why do we stop for some time when we are going outside for some purpose (say to meet a client!) and some one sneezes!!!

I used to go for long drives on my bike alone, when my friends were busy or I was in a mood for a drive. So once I was on such a mood, and decided to go towards Hosur and towards Salem and that area. I don't know what happened to me, while I was going that way, I suddenly took a turn to some narrow path away from the main NH road...The place seems to be deserted, with no one there. I looked around and there was no one to be seen. I just moved on the bike ahead and suddenly there was a pungent smell of burning flesh floating around in the air. I just looked down and realized that I was footing on a shamshaan (Cemetery). There were bone ashes in and around the ground; was not sure if that was of human or animals. There were no barricades or things like that in the area to stop entering people inside accidentally.

I just took a "O" turn (if you know what I mean) with my bike and came straight out of the place without looking behind. And that ends my long drives in my bike alone.

Later on the same day, in the evening I went to Ayyappan temple at Madivala, and after praying came back, only to find that my Bata company's Sandals were missing from the Shoe stand of the temple...The same sandals, by which I footed on that Cemetery.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Annayum Rasoolum...

Handling the Mundd (Dhoti)

The Haka...