First tryst with lovebug

Another day passing by from my life. Heard all the songs of Delhi-6. As expected, superb music by Rahman. Masakali, "Yeh Delhi hai" and the Aarti "Tumhare bhavan mein" are simply rocking. Requesting you people to buy the Original music CD from stores. Listen to your conscience and support musicians.

Music has a special place in my life...I love percussion. Have you seen Sivamani on stage percussing? He is really amazing. I wish i could some time perform with him... Good music besides soothing my nerves, is the first means through which I would have lost my bachelor ship :-) (Remember, I told I will tell sometimes about this?)

So I was in Class XII (that's 13 years ago!) when the love bug first had bitten me. I still remember, I was in my Biology labs, and there came Miss A. She joined in Class XII from another school in Jaipur. And then the problems happened...I lost sleep, scaringly lost interest in studies for some weeks (I was in XII and public exams were nearby!). I still remember her blue eyes; I still remember how she looks towards me with those eyes....And then on a Physics labs day, I proposed her. I gave her a rose and a diary of love songs. At first she said "NO", but then every girl says so.

But you see love is blind and deaf too, when I was proposing her, some one from my class have seen me giving her rose and the diary. The news spreads in the school like a wild fire amongst students (No one imagined I could propose a girl! Then that's me... I love giving surprises) In another section, this guy, who happens to be my mom's friends' son came to know this. And the news reached my home with all namak-mirch and Masalas (Spices)...

Twist in the tale, apparently, another guy from the same school from where Miss A came, also loved her (WoW! Bollywood movie love triangle...). He also got transferred to my school, in my section. And more dreadfully, he was a BOXER!!! But against the popular beliefs, he was a nice guy... I told him that I love her and would marry her after I get a job after my graduation or whatever (he he he...That takes a lot of courage believe me!!! And especially when the opponent is a boxer). Anyways, after 2/3 days of my proposal, I came home after school and my mom was standing in the door keeping a stare at me..."Rajesh (that's my nick name at home!), I couldn't believe this...What were you going school to? Motteyinnu virinjittila, athinu mumbu pranayikaan nadakunnu !!! Adhyam swandham kaalel nilkaan padikku!!! Poovu kodukaan poyekkunu avann..." (The last sentences are in Malayalam, meaning "You haven't hatched from the egg yet, and still you are loving some one! First stand on your own legs and then do all this. Giving flowers to someone... Disgusting!!!").

Hmmm...so mom gave me all the gyans to keep away from the relation. Well, every mother wants their children to live a good life and when time comes they themselves will tell you that. So, thankfully I listened to her words and tried to forget Miss A. By the time I was struggling to forget Miss A, the pre-board and the Public exams started. I faired ok in the main exams...I scored the highest marks in Physics (!!!) and the lowest marks in Mathematics (that's respectful marks among back-benchers; My teacher was dis-appointed about this for sure). Anyways, I passed out of the school on that year and had never met Miss A after that. God knows how she is and where she is now...

That's my first of the five tryst of itching with the love bug... The other four will tell you guys on some other day...

It's 10:20 PM now, feeling sleepy already...

Comments

  1. Nice story we always miss our school life

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome vipin aka rajesh...i just couldn't control laughing reading u'r amma's dailogue...Is that u'r real foto? If so, u r one handsome dude! verutheyallatto...sherikkum

    ReplyDelete
  3. uhhmmm uhmmmm....Yeah it's me. Anyways thanx for the praise... :-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Annayum Rasoolum...

Handling the Mundd (Dhoti)

The Haka...